Popular Posts

December 16, 2011

Quick Gift Ideas & An Elf Update

This might be a bad indicator of how Christmas break is going to be when I can't even post until this late :)

Oh well.
I was too busy soaking up a day of having NOTHING school-related to think about!

And spending time with a silly four year old at his class christmas party.
So all in all...it was a nice, relaxing day :)

Tomorrow will be crazy with graduation and family parties!!

So anywho.
If you're looking for a last-minute gift idea I've got one for you.
I needed a cheap & easy gift for little man's teacher so I did a variation of my quote blocks that I'm loving right now.
I already did a quick version for my OT clinical instructors but they're so easy to personalize for everyone.

Here's my teacher version:


I did her monogrom on the front.
Easy enough :)


On the back, I added a sweet quote I found on Pinterest.

I have way too much fun making these.

Here's a sneak peek of just a portion of some of them....
I can't show the personalized sides because they're gifts for some who read...so you'll have to be patient :)


But aren't those patterns so pretty??
I love adding the fabic and ribbon on top.


I also whipped up a quick gift for my friend who had 'craft day' with me this week during finals.
We whipped up a ton of homemade gifts and got a lot done so of course I had to make her something fun.

And luckily, I had just recently taken her family pictures so I had those to work with.
This is what I came up with:


I printed the pictures out in 4x6's in a vintage coloring.
Then I got the lovely cabinet door from my stash.

I'm in love with the shape of the middle so I added the row of pictures along the top and then used a strip of ric-rac to seperate the pictures from the vinyl name.


I absolutely love using pictures to make things so I was happy that I had those pictures handy :)

On another un-related note,
here's where Jingle Bells, our elf, spend the night:


Little man thought it was hilarious and knew right away that it was his 'north pole' hideaway.

I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend and enjoy time with family and friends and last-minute shopping!
Keep your fingers crossed that I don't trip on stage tomorrow :)


post signature

Linking to:





2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable Kelsey! I love the paper you used!! The elf is a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are Adorable and look so chic! Thanks for posting even during this busy time. Enjoy you Christmas!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails