Popular Posts

March 04, 2010

Yummy spring flowers!

Ever see something and just HAVE to go make it... like right then??

I saw this CUTE tutorial at Polka Dot Pineapple here and just had to go get the things to do it... luckily I had my gorgeous blue and brown fabric from my quilt with plenty of scraps to spare...

And here they are:


I am so IN LOVE with these... I'm going to get some glass marbles to put in the bottom and I want to make several more to fill it out a little. I differed from the tutorial a little because I wanted mine to be a bit longer- stemmed to go into that vase. Since i had more of the floral wire showing in the middle, I popped a cute bronze button on! They turned out so much better than I imagined!

I feel even more excited for spring with these pretty flowers hanging around... best of all- they won't be wilting and dropping petals on my table!



2 comments:

  1. They turned out great! Love the fabric that you chose and the pretty bronze button centers are perfect. Glad you enjoyed the tutorial.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Cute!! I'm gonna make some! I love the brown and blue! I found you from New Friend Friday. . . Your blog is really fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails